About the author

Sunday Express

Sunday Express is Lesotho's only Sunday newspaper. Published every Sunday and distributed nationwide.  News: editor@sundayexpress.co.ls | Advertising: marketing@sundayexpress.co.ls | Telephone: +266 2231 5356

Related Articles

8 Comments

1. 1

Pulumo

BO MOSILI BA THABETSE HOBA LISEBELISUOA TSA THABANE. ENTSE E TLA FIHLA NAKO EA HAE EA HO TSAMAEA, HOBA SE SA FELANG SE EA HLOLOA. HO NALE NAKO EA HO QALA LE EA HO QETA. MOSILI MORONYANA OO A NTSENG A O PHOKA O TLA FELA.

2. 2

BKC

Thabane is once again demonstrating his desire for political interference in state security issues to advance his preferences!

When Monaheng was sent on compulsory leave of absence pending his retirement, that never raised a single eyebrow from Thabane who seemed content that the law should be observed.

When the attorney general and the DPP faced a similar fate the PM never raised an eyebrow but was rather in support had it not been for the interventions of the courts!

When the MSA was reluctantly endorsed everybody seemed content that it was for the best-where this was in the National interests on his interests now does the PM want to recall the ‘exiled’ COMPOL!

Where the ‘exiled’ COMPOL is recalled let it not be seen to be done selectively but for all to be recalled!

3. 3

Thokolosi

The other ACP, Senti was send home and there was no comment from the PM. I began to doubt this old Man

4. 4

LEO-TY

I do not know how the police operates , but if you send for permanent leave somebody who is handling such sensitive cases. How are you going to manage without crucial evidence being presented in court . That is why cases are always thrown out of courts , so I think his decision is very questionable !

5. 5

ABC

Achee ntt Thabane kea morata fela Mona aecona.. Recalling COMPOl ke fuckup ekekeng ea tlisetsa Lesotho molemo oa nex. Lesotho Pele basotho, your individual or political party’s interest will follow.

6. 6

Don

The three officials Tsooana, Mahao and Kamoli were send to leave of absence in order to restore peace and stability in Lesotho, Ha re so ee le kae Dr. Thabane is already betraying the very Peace Accord that that was signed in Maseru, he is now giving Dr Mosisili’story some credibility that he never wanted to sign the peace accord, can someone advise him to stick to the terms and conditions of the peace accord.

7. 7

Napoleon

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

8. 8

MarkX

I must say you have hi quality articles here. Your posts can go viral.

You need initial boost only. How to get massive traffic?

Search for; Murgrabia’s tools go viral