About the author

Related Articles

12 Comments

1. 1

sex partners

I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices. May you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

2. 2

oalihlaba

Etsang kapele le re hire, tlala e re patetse! ke kopa ho ema sefeng ea taemane ha ke no e iseletsa.

3. 3

Job Seeker

A very nice move for job seekers like me. i hope you’ll employ local Health,Safety and Environment Officers as there is general a good number of them with necessary trainig and skills. The training is on the expenses of tax payers but are unemployed.

4. 4

Tumane Ramakhula

I three years working experience as an electrician assistant at the mine in south Africa. I have certificate in Electrical installation. I hold myself to the highest standard that are required when it comes to mining electric and have experience in providing high quality electrical maintenance to any type of equipment to meet and exceed safety level required. pls remind or alert the time you will be recruiting plz!!!

5. 5

continuously i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive, and that
    is also happening with this article which I am reading at
    this time.

6. 6

sekak thamae

As good as thr wil be unemploymnt decrease,for myslf is good,hope as times goes on we all wonna benefit out of it,kinds regard!

7. 7

Name... Vicent r mokhethi

I am will to be train for work anytyme any how.i am jce certificate.i was warking as a gaed for 5yrs G4S secury.

8. 8

Poelo kompi

Re eme ka tshepo ho ka thola mosebetsing Rona bath bar IT and pastel partner

9. 9

Lebona Phatoli

Hoqaloa neng

10. 10

Liana

Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while folks think about concerns that they plainly don’t understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

11. 11

rockwool acoustic insulation

The crux of your writing whilst appearing agreeable in the beginning, did not really settle very well with me personally after some time. Someplace throughout the paragraphs you actually were able to make me a believer but only for a while. I still have got a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you might do well to fill in those gaps. In the event you can accomplish that, I could certainly end up being amazed.

12. 12

makhabane toli

Can I be informed when there is vaccancy in mines of Lesotho